Greensburg Divorce Modifications Lawyer

Proudly Serving Clients In Communities Throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania

The settlement you agreed to or the judgment handed down at the conclusion of your divorce may have worked well at the time, but things change. If you are no longer able to meet the terms of the original decree, you may pursue a formal modification through the family law court.

If you reside in southwestern Pennsylvania and need to seek a change to your settlement, or are seeking to prevent a change petition from your ex-spouse, call the family law attorneys of Schimizzi Law, LLC in Greensburg. Our lawyers provide legal counsel and advocacy for clients in Westmoreland County, Fayette County and communities throughout southwestern Pennsylvania. Call toll free 866-475-0816 or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation with one of our experienced Greensburg divorce modifications attorneys today.

Learn more at our Family Law FAQ page

We have experience in family law courts throughout southwestern Pennsylvania and can help you with:

  • Custodial parent relocation
  • Child support modifications
  • Child support collections, contempt hearings
  • Termination of parental rights (TPR)
  • Alimony, spousal maintenance modifications
  • Parenting time, visitation schedule changes
  • Stepchild adoptions
  • Name changes
  • Post-nuptial agreements

Contact Our Latrobe Relocation Attorneys

Let us help you feel more comfortable with solving your legal problem. You will find our staff friendly and our attorneys approachable and responsive. Our offices are located just one block from the courthouse in downtown Greensburg. If you have special needs or limitations, such as inability to meet during the day, we will find a time that works. Call us toll free at 866-475-0816, or use the email form on our contact page to inform us of your legal needs.

We accept Visa and MasterCard for your convenience.