A Criminal Defense Team You Can Trust
If you have been charged with a crime, you deserve a proven legal team with the ability to protect you from the harsh consequences of a conviction. You will find that at Schimizzi Law, LLC.
Based in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, our firm has served the legal needs of the community since 1980. We draw on our attorneys’ many decades of combined experience to provide a high caliber of criminal defense services.
Handling All Types Of Criminal Charges In Pennsylvania
We handle all kinds of criminal charges, misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- DUI/DWI cases: We will work hard to protect your freedom, reputation and driving privileges if you have been charged with a DUI.
- Drug crimes: We handle all kinds of drug charges, including possession, possession with intent to deliver (trafficking) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Violent crimes: We can defend you against domestic violence charges, assault charges, manslaughter, weapons offenses, homicide and other violent crimes.
- Property crimes: We handle theft offenses, including shoplifting, as well as burglary, robbery and trespassing.
- White collar crimes: We can defend you against charges such as embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud and other types of fraud.
Our attorneys know how to craft a strong defense based on the unique facts and circumstances of each case.
Respected Lawyers Who Will Investigate, Advise You And Stand Up For You
Although your arrest may have put you in a vulnerable position, you have rights, and we will work to defend them. Many cases turn on procedural mistakes by law enforcement, unreliable witness testimony or other factors we have addressed many times before.
Our strengths as Pennsylvania criminal defenders include:
- Absolute commitment to providing individual attention and sound legal guidance, whether you are accused of drunk driving, other driving crimes, a drug offense, assault or another criminal act
- Extensive knowledge of courts and officials throughout Westmoreland County and the surrounding area, including a firm grasp of available pretrial diversion and treatment programs that may enable you to avoid conviction and keep your criminal record clean
- Proven criminal defense case-building and trial skills that can make all the difference for your future if your case is ultimately decided at trial.
Get Counsel Now To Protect Your Future: Call 724-838-9722
Whether your situation calls for a dynamic litigator or a tough, skilled negotiator, you can depend on an all-out effort on your behalf when you turn to our Greensburg criminal defense attorneys. Please do not wait and worry or take the huge risk of facing your problem without speaking to a lawyer.