Our Areas Of Practice
Schimizzi Law, LLC, offers our clients more than three decades of legal skills and experience and knowledge of procedures in courts throughout southwestern Pennsylvania. We work hard for the people in our community, and our knowledge extends across the spectrum of issues you may face during the course of your life.
We are a law office that offers local representation. From offices in Greensburg, we provide legal counsel and advocacy for clients in Westmoreland County and communities throughout southwestern Pennsylvania. Call us at 724-838-9722 or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Greensburg DUI lawyer today.
We focus our practice on the legal services that individuals and families need most.
- DUI defense
- Felony offenses
- Municipal and traffic violations
- Drug offenses
- Assault charges
Bankruptcy and debt relief options:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy to eliminate debt
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy to restructure debt
Family law concerns:
- Child custody
- Property division
- Protection from abuse orders
Estate planning and probate administration:
- Assistance for family representatives, estate administration
- Wills and trusts
- Wills and trusts disputes
- Guardianships, conservatorship
- Powers of attorney
- Advance health care directives
Real estate transactions for buyers and sellers:
- Residential real estate purchase and sales agreements
- Landlord-tenant agreements
- Commercial real estate contracts and transactions
- Title research
- Closing documentation review
- Homeowners association (HOA) law
Motor vehicle accidents:
- Car and truck accidents
- Serious injuries
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death
Above all, our attorneys are problem-solvers. The people and families we have served through multiple generations from our Greensburg office know we take a practical approach to each issue and look to control legal costs. Your goals become our mission, and you can count on personal attention, honesty and commitment from every member of our team.
Contact Our Experienced Lawyers
Let us help you feel more comfortable with solving your legal problem. You will find our staff friendly and our attorneys approachable and responsive. Call us at 724-838-9722 or use the email form on our contact page to inform us of your legal needs.
We accept Visa and MasterCard for your convenience.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.